• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is an ARF?

Aimhigh

Looking Around
2/5/18
Noob here, trying to learn the acronyms. Can’t find the definition of ARF anywhere. Seems like a,popular term though. Please be gentle.

RollerGuy

Known Member
21/8/17
AR is a factory that makes watches

ARF

AR-Factory

????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Aimhigh

Looking Around
2/5/18
Thanks for the quick replies. First day on the site. Took me awhile to figure out NOOB is a factory as well. I am in the market for a GMT Pepsi and am sold on using a TD.

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Thanks for the quick replies. First day on the site. Took me awhile to figure out NOOB is a factory as well. I am in the market for a GMT Pepsi and am sold on using a TD.

This is good. Stick with TDs

boris savoldelli

Looking Around
4/10/20
Hello! Maybe a stupid question but I’m pretty new to this forum: are ARF rolex replica really the best?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hello! Maybe a stupid question but I’m pretty new to this forum: are ARF rolex replica really the best?

I'm going to be gentle here mostly because we are in the flame free forum....

Welcome to the forum. You will find that most longtime members are relatively helpful if you show some initiative and make a little effort. There is a lot of info here and it is all relatively easy to find. All you have to do is start with the search fn up top and start digging.

For those of us that have been here a while it gets tiresome taking the time to answer the most common question "what is the best sub" and then never hear again from the new guy that asked said question. For that reason a lot of members don't respond to this sort of question.

I won't answer your question directly, but I will point you in a direction that you will be better equipped to learn which sub is the best for you. Part of it is that what is best for you might not be the best for me. Let me explain..... there are $200 subs and there are $600 subs now. Both have flaws as ALL reps have flaws, but it comes down to which flaws you can live with and how much are you willing to pay. If I was new and I knew what I know now and I wanted a Sub here is what I would do: Head over to the Rolex area within RWI and start digging around reading about the various Subs made by the different makers. Spend a few days to a week reading and then head over to the TD's area and figure out a TD to use and just order one. Almost no matter what you do, it won't be too much of a mistake. You can always sell it at a small loss and buy something different if you learn later that you want something else.

While you are patiently waiting for your rep to show. Keep reading and prepare for your next rep. You will see, almost anything you order from one of our TD's is going to amaze you when you haven't had a good rep in your hands before.