• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reps of cheaper comapnies

DominickDecocco

Known Member
7/3/18
I thought I better post that here..

So I'm very new to replica watches and I'm already browsing the forum but maybe someone can help me faster.
I was about to buy me a gen Oris Aquis till I came across the forum (and the list about Superreps).

I need a watch to show that I'm doing good in my job (I manage professional athletes). As I'm not too much into watches I think about saving the money for the Oris and go for a rep from your superrep list. I don't want to show off too much, even a Rolex is too much showing off for me. So can you tell me if there a very good reps of cheaper divers like the Oris Aquis?

Till now my choice is the Pelagos v6f v2 because the average person won't know that it is couple of thousands € but they can assume it's not cheap and the watchgeeks will now that it's a nice watch.
But I don't want someone who is into watches to recognize that it's fake. Am I save with that watch?

I also want want to wear it everyday even in the shower and in the pool. Do I need to let it fixed before and can you tell me how this is done?

Cheers!

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
The Tudor is a good idea, I am partial to Omega so look for a Seamaster Professional or Planet Ocean , find one in the members sale section that has a ETA (Swiss) movement already in it and you will be good to go. I have a gen Rolex and am always asked if its a rep, no one ever says anything about the Omega rep other than "nice watch"

If the seller or trusted dealer does not water test it then you could go to a local jeweler and have it tested for water resistance. I try not to get any of my watches wet or submerged.. just clean them with a toothbrush occasionally to remove the "wrist cheese"

Reactions: DominickDecocco

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Pelagos is pretty much undetectable as a rep unless you hand it to a complete watch nut..mine has passed 4 ATM pressure test without issue. Very well built, very accurate. I have the zf maker.

DominickDecocco

Known Member
7/3/18
lots of good answers, thank you guys! Targa i also like omega seamasters but there dont seem to be superreps out there, right? i know it's childish but getting "busted" is really a nightmare for me.

tbh i would feel akward to go to a jeweler and let him test my fakewatch. are chances good i can just try and hope?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I would go for the Oris Aquis. It’s a very nice watch, great quallity, and inexpensive. You get a great piece for the money. I have the blue dial Aquis on rubber, and i love it. It’s one of my favorite watches. The best thing is that it’s genuine so there is no risk to be called out (if you are worried about that).

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: DominickDecocco

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
... and of course the Oris Aquis is water resistant to 30bar/300 meters. No need to test it prior to bathing, swimming, showering etc.

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
1) Go to https://[I]forum[/I].replica-watch.info/#trusted-dealers.486 and read the dealer reviews. 2) Find a dealer you like the sound of. 3) Check out their website. 4) Find a watch you like. 5) Email the dealer and ask them for the watch you want. They are all TRUSTED dealers, so you will have an epic win.

For water resistant testing go to an independent watch repair place NOT an authorized dealer.

As far as trusted dealers, I have found that Trusty Time (Andrew) if very responsive..