• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to get a 116610LV or 116610LN

Thetruetyrant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
Good afternoon, I am fairly new on this forum compared to most. I was on the other temp site for about a month and have gathered a fair amount of information on replicas. I am debating on which watch to go with that has the best replica. The main concern I see on most of the replicas that are a huge eye pointer would be the crystal on most and also the dial that reads 300m instead of 300 m. If someone could help me with finding out which factory proves the best design replica for each would be appreciated. I am wondering if I should get a replica with good movement and switch the dial and crystal with gen but I can't click the links on forums to direct me to the right info due to the site having issues in its recovery.

A

Anubiis

The 300m and 300 m spacing is done by rolex purposely so it doesn't mean if there us a gap or not it is a fake. They are both made that way by Rolex on different year models themselves. This will not indicate a "fake" Rolex.

The V7 currently on offer is as close as money can buy. If you want closer, interns on material then the v8 is using the 940L steel which is the same steel as used on a gen.

The movement on these come with ETA's on the V7 and 3135 on the V8. The V7 also accommodates the 3135 movement which is dressed as the gen moment but is known to be unreliable as with the V8 but too early to tell right now since no one has acquired one and reviewed it.

The difference in buying a 3135 will give you better crown height to gen an obviously will look similar when case is opened. The biggest problem is the reliability of the 3135 movement itself.

Most people stick to the v7 and mod the insert, crystal , etc. If you want to dress it to the 9's you can try to get a v6 which has correct CG's and turn it into a Franken by using gen parts but this will cost thousands of Dollars along with a good watchsmith.

It depends on how much you want to spend and how much time you have.

Most will suffice for a V7 with an ETA movement for reliability and mod it even thought it also has its flaws like Cg's, insert colour, wrong crown height.

If on the other hand you do want to spend large amounts to make it a suer rep, be informed that you will need a V6, V7 or V8 housed in the 3135 movement as the gen dials, hands, Datewheel, and gen movement will not fit the ETA counterpart.

Reactions: Nivka

Thetruetyrant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/2/18
The 300m and 300 m spacing is done by rolex purposely so it doesn't mean if there us a gap or not it is a fake. They are both made that way by Rolex on different year models themselves. This will not indicate a "fake" Rolex.

The V7 currently on offer is as close as money can buy. If you want closer, interns on material then the v8 is using the 940L steel which is the same steel as used on a gen.

The movement on these come with ETA's on the V7 and 3135 on the V8. The V7 also accommodates the 3135 movement which is dressed as the gen moment but is known to be unreliable as with the V8 but too early to tell right now since no one has acquired one and reviewed it.

The difference in buying a 3135 will give you better crown height to gen an obviously will look similar when case is opened. The biggest problem is the reliability of the 3135 movement itself.

Most people stick to the v7 and mod the insert, crystal , etc. If you want to dress it to the 9's you can try to get a v6 which has correct CG's and turn it into a Franken by using gen parts but this will cost thousands of Dollars along with a good watchsmith.

It depends on how much you want to spend and how much time you have.

Most will suffice for a V7 with an ETA movement for reliability and mod it even thought it also has its flaws like Cg's, insert colour, wrong crown height.

If on the other hand you do want to spend large amounts to make it a suer rep, be informed that you will need a V6, V7 or V8 housed in the 3135 movement as the gen dials, hands, Datewheel, and gen movement will not fit the ETA counterpart.

Okay, So as far as the modding goes, is there a way I can make an order with certain mods like changing out the crystal and dial? I am not to familiar with the modding parts but I would like the dial to have the 300 m and also the crystal. (Order from dealer with the watch and other parts added) Also as far as movement which movement is reliable to get if I did get the v7? Are the flaws the same with each serial I provided or do they have separate issues with each watch(black, or hulk)

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
You’ll have to buy the watch then ship it to a modder to change the crystal and insert. If it’s your first rep, I’d start with a noob v7 with 2836. You’ll be suprised how much you like it.

Reactions: efthimis
A

Anubiis

You’ll have to buy the watch then ship it to a modder to change the crystal and insert. If it’s your first rep, I’d start with a noob v7 with 2836. You’ll be suprised how much you like it.

Hope all goes well. We're here if it doesn't ;)

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
9d399855e2b5434dadc0410afdef17c9.jpg

Noob V7 3135

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
The last 116610 vrf also looks nice but can't find feedback at the moment

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]