• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Safe Place To Buy & What should i expect

SeltzerWater99

Horology Curious
12/2/18
Hi, I saw on a website this under their special offers. I have looked at the new-buyer guide and things along that nature, but my question today is.. is this a reputable site to buy from.. And for the price that they are asking, I know some people would say is a waste of money, but honestly the people I am around it, no one will notice.

1. Is this a safe site to buy from?

2. When would i expect it in my possession after buying it?

3. What kind of watch am i going to be getting in terms of quality?

4. Any other recommendations as far as watches? I have about $150 dollars that I am willing to spend...

https://www.pf-828.com/special-offe...a-dweller-4000-126600-ss-ss-black-a-2813.html

Thank you

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Gonna be a nice watch. Don't expect to get it for 6-8 weeks with Chinese New Year starting in a couple days. Everything closes down.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
This is not a good rep - you can expect a piece of junk.
if that's your budget get a regmariner.

SeltzerWater99

Horology Curious
12/2/18
This is not a good rep - you can expect a piece of junk.
if that's your budget get a regmariner.

Thank you for your input. Two questions..

How would I go about purchasing a regmariner

Also when should i purchase it being the chinese new year and all.

Thank you!

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thank you for your input. Two questions..

How would I go about purchasing a regmariner

Also when should i purchase it being the chinese new year and all.

Thank you!

Wait until the end of the month and then ask which is the best model to buy for the budget you have available - being in a hurry will do you no favours in this game.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I ordered twice from Narikaa. Sub date and no date. It took about 10 days to arrive for the first one. The second got seized but he sent a replacement. Very nice value for money. I also had the first one serviced for free because it was too unprecise at keeping time. So def go with Narikaa yes.