• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob to Noob: welcome and getting to know the rep culture...

Captainunderpants

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/15
England
Great post !
You will never stop people asking the same questions on a subject as some people can't be bothered submerging themselves in the forum . They will always get the same answer , " do your homework"
Its kind of the fair response as they may blame you for pointing them in the wrong direction .
I think some people don't want to research as they have no desire to find different variations etc as they just want to purchase "ONE REP "with as little effort as possible and then you will never hear from them again until it breaks and they will be a nightmare customer .
They may own a rep or 2 after spending 30 mins on the forum but never really understand what they have bought .
Buying a gen is easy .
Buying a rep is way more complicated .

Captainunderpants

24/1/15
England
By reading the forums and seeing the help that is given to all the questions I feel the community here are more than happy to help in every way but can only guide you .

smallsmoker

Horology Curious
16/11/14
I think these things are really something everybody new to rep's has to keep in mind!

JeffSpicoli

8/4/15
Great forum, and great post (even if it's from 2009!). It's funny to see how petty people get about the details on a rep. Are they trying to fool a jewelry store or something??? I'm leaning more toward the rep side of life than the "homage" side of life these days and the reps on the dealers listed in this fora appear to be much better quality than most "homage" pieces.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Postcount back to 0 ;) Don't try it again or you'll be history.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Paddin' the post count...lol, just when I think I've seen it all today..