• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[OMEGA] Where to buy rep dials and bezel?

karnoculars

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/17
Hey guys,

Newbie here with a newbie question. I have a cheapie 42mm PO that I purchased in Asia a few years back and I'm toying with the idea of switching out the dial, bezel, and hands to achieve the LMPO look. I think the case is the same size, it certainly looks the same as the LMPO case in pictures and has the He valve.

Anyways, where would I begin looking for parts like these? To be clear, I'm not looking for gen parts, I want to buy the LMPO rep parts. Is it even worth doing? Part of me feels I should just buy a LMPO rep and save myself the hassle lol...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

ilya93robbins

Known Member
14/5/14
If I was you, I would just buy LMPO rep instead of trying to mod the one you got now. Buying parts separately wouldn't make it much cheaper than buying the whole watch and there is no guarantee that the parts will fit. Save yourself a hassle and money and buy a rep LMPO.

karnoculars

23/7/17
Hmm, sounds like I should just buy the LMPO lol. But where's the fun in that? =P

Rjw252

25/1/16
Hmm, sounds like I should just buy the LMPO lol. But where's the fun in that? =P

Very true. Same thing I was thinking while reading this, but completely understand where they are coming from. Plus modding a watch like that is not necessarily upgrading the watch in value. I know the post is older, I just wanted to throw my two sense in on the matter.