• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ziczac Leather daily works (vnhandcraftart)

Hans81

23/2/15
yes I can make grey IWC strap with curved end for you
Curved end strap for IWC
42528650_1139619112868590_4765479103555960832_o.jpg

Thank you, could you please kindly pm me the details. Thank you!

NoTimeToPepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Yes I can do strap for quick release spring bar
Got the strap. Pin holes are too tight to insert quick release spring bars and the strap came without spring bars pre-installed. Strap is still really nice and usable with normal spring bars, but I'm missing easy swap to silicone straps for swimming etc. For the next customer wanting quick release you may want to also test how to fit them to strap.

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
Got the strap. Pin holes are too tight to insert quick release spring bars and the strap came without spring bars pre-installed. Strap is still really nice and usable with normal spring bars, but I'm missing easy swap to silicone straps for swimming etc. For the next customer wanting quick release you may want to also test how to fit them to strap.

Hello sir
Thank you so much for your feedback
To resolve your problem next time I will including quick release spring bar and I will install them into strap for my customer
So customers don't need to do anything when received strap
Let me know how do you think about that sir?

Reactions: Lariram

NoTimeToPepper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/18
Hello sir
Thank you so much for your feedback
To resolve your problem next time I will including quick release spring bar and I will install them into strap for my customer
So customers don't need to do anything when received strap
Let me know how do you think about that sir?
I'm sure that is a good solution. Pre-installed quick release spring bars will last long time and if needed they still can be replaced with regular spring bars.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Please pm details for ordering dark blue crocodile strap with curved ends for JLC ultra thin moon (with dark blue stitch same color as leather if possible) Sorry I can't find one on your website.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Do you do alligator strap ?
What is difference between alligator and crocodile leather strap in appearance?

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
Do you do alligator strap ?
What is difference between alligator and crocodile leather strap in appearance?

Alligator is living in america
In asia we only have crocodile . Alligator leather will need to import from other country.
In fact we can not say any different in small leather goods such as watch strap...
and I don't have alligator leather available

Reactions: d3xophen

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
If I order leather strap for 15400, do I need to send rep strap or plastic insert to you?