• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ziczac Leather daily works (vnhandcraftart)

D

d4m.test

Well packed and loved my croc straps...
Thank you..
a24ff6189d7ec09d4069882bc26aad06.jpg

b6c0efdcff5ba69af9cc73d5ff4fe7b1.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Che stupendo forza Italia !!!!

Sent from the RWI App

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
I've purchased about a dozen or two from them now. Unless you want Camille/Blancpain/IWC/Jacob/SMP_Lover (Vic) - there is nothing even close. For 50 bucks or less you get an amazing 100+ dollar one from anywhere else.

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
That looks fantastic already. Thanks @ziczacleather for taking on the job. I'm sure with your quality workmanship, it will be very nice [emoji106].

For the Cartier Santos owners out there, I sent ziczacleather my rep strap after convincing him to make me one out of genuine crocodile skin. I will give my feedback once I receive it on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Subscribed! I have a Gen and 2 reps that can use new straps so very interested :woohoo:

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
I didnt know you had a thread here!

Been ordering his straps since 3 years ago. Had about 10 straps and 2 belts, too quality.

Cant wait for the Breitling strap to be finished ;)

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
What happened to your eBay store? It says you are no longer a registered user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
probably got closed for selling skins which i think is prohibited / illegal

That’s sucks. I placed an order in November for 2 straps through eBay and still didn’t receive them. Tracking was updated last on November 24th. I gave it time because another strap I had ordered from them took two months to come but when I tried to enquire on eBay it said user is no longer registered.

ziczacleather Can you please give me an email so that I can send you details of the order.

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
That’s sucks. I placed an order in November for 2 straps through eBay and still didn’t receive them. Tracking was updated last on November 24th. I gave it time because another strap I had ordered from them took two months to come but when I tried to enquire on eBay it said user is no longer registered.

ziczacleather Can you please give me an email so that I can send you details of the order.

Hello sir
My email is ziczacleather@gmail
Please let me know your eBay ID sir
If you don't received strap you should email me about your problem
then I will resolve it for you sir

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Hello sir
My email is ziczacleather@gmail
Please let me know your eBay ID sir
If you don't received strap you should email me about your problem
then I will resolve it for you sir

Thank you, will send you an email with the order detail and eBay ID.