• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ziczac Leather daily works (vnhandcraftart)

ziczacleather

Vendor (Strap Maker)
26/4/17
Ho Chi Minh City, VIET NAM
I just got feedback from my customer
He was received this brown strap long time ago but today he just put it on his watch
and it is look amazing
23270174_901563610007476_7895188414219327335_o.jpg

38100212296_67d3f9edf7_c.jpg

D

d4m.test

I just got feedback from my customer
He was received this brown strap long time ago but today he just put it on his watch
and it is look amazing
23270174_901563610007476_7895188414219327335_o.jpg

38100212296_67d3f9edf7_c.jpg

Wow! What a difference that makes! So psyched for mine to arrive!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

ZicZac arrived! Will post IWCs in their new more deserving success straps tomorrow! Thank you Cang!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Hi guys, I've a quick query about ziczac if you'd be so kind as to help out. I've never bought a strap before (just getting into the Rep game), but I'm getting a couple custom built straps ordered from ziczac. He asks me to choose the strap back but I've no idea on the options. What do you guys tend to go for on the back? What are the options? Thanks for helping!

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Man I wish you could do one for the hublot I just bought.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Hi guys, I've a quick query about ziczac if you'd be so kind as to help out. I've never bought a strap before (just getting into the Rep game), but I'm getting a couple custom built straps ordered from ziczac. He asks me to choose the strap back but I've no idea on the options. What do you guys tend to go for on the back? What are the options? Thanks for helping!

look on his website and see the different backing options

https://ziczacleather.com/product/27mm22mm-green-genuine-crocodile-watch-strap-panerai-wt286/

D

d4m.test

Thanks for replying, but I still can't see anything on the website about the backing material options. Am I being stupid? I've looked at individual straps, the FAQs, ordering info, the blog section, your link above.... and nothing! It lists the main leather material obviously, but I can't see the backing material options anywhere (though that information is requested in the custom order form). I'm sure I'm being dippy here, but help!

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Thanks for replying, but I still can't see anything on the website about the backing material options. Am I being stupid? I've looked at individual straps, the FAQs, ordering info, the blog section, your link above.... and nothing! It lists the main leather material obviously, but I can't see the backing material options anywhere (though that information is requested in the custom order form). I'm sure I'm being dippy here, but help!

look at the pictures..

D

d4m.test

look at the pictures..
Yep. Still no clearer, lol!

In the pictures, the watches seem to have different backings; some look like plain leather, some look to be a cloth type material, others look rubbery.... I've no fecking clue what materials they are!!?! That's what he wants me to choose right, the material? Or just the colour?

D

d4m.test

In the pictures, the watches seem to have different backings; some look like plain leather, some look to be a cloth type material, others look rubbery.... I've no fecking clue what materials they are!!?! That's what he wants me to choose right, the material? Or just the colour?

I'm just going to let the maker decide on the backing - I'd probably only make a stupid choice anyway!

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12

Its usually always the same type of leather - u can customize it by asking cang to change the color of the backing. Example - if you want a Santoni style IWC strap you may want to ask for a orange color (But last i checked he didnt do orange) so i had mine ordered with a red backing.

D

d4m.test

Its usually always the same type of leather - u can customize it by asking cang to change the color of the backing. Example - if you want a Santoni style IWC strap you may want to ask for a orange color (But last i checked he didnt do orange) so i had mine ordered with a red backing.
Ahhhhh, got you. Thank you. I though I had to decide on the material or something,

Bart Cordell

I'm Pretty Popular
14/7/15
Received two beautiful ziczac straps for my vintage subs. Thanks for your nice work and patience ;)
177d131130d9027bdda7079340c98931.jpg