• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime real website?

Preppyreppy

Horology Curious
10/6/22
Ireland
Which ones legit? https://jtime.watch or https://jtime.io/ Thanks. Secondly, I planned to buy a sub from them. In term of value for money, who is the best for sub quality and value? Jtime or hont and is there a legit website for hont also? I see there are different websites/url pretending to be hont. Cheers for any info.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
To safely access any of our RWI Trusted Dealers websites, use ONLY the links given in the Trusted Dealers section. DON'T use Google or whatever browser you have.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Preppyreppy

Horology Curious
10/6/22
Ireland
Thanks for the reply gilrob. I appreciate it. I understand there’s sections to this answer but in your personal opinion who is providing the best 1:1 sub at the moment?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
All Trusted Dealers get their watches from the same factories. So, your question should be, who makes the best sub, the most asked question here on RWI. I suggest you visit the Rolex sub-forum and do some research as I don't know the current answer.

Best of luck.

nunyabusiness

Supporter
Certified
16/9/21
Wokeville, USA
Just to add for informational purposes, I'm fairly sure that the jtime.watch site is the one that is the scam site that was formerly jtime.net. Some Redditors went on a mission to get the scam site taken down. It worked. Then days later, it reappeared with that new URL.

What gilrob said is absolutely the safest way to access TD sites and not get scammed by fake sites that know how to optimize search engine results.

TheDarkChild

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
3/1/21
England
Hey bud,

ok so as Gilrob say go via the TD Links on here. I haven’t used Jtime or Hont I’ve always dealt with Ryan @ InTime. He’s service is brilliant.

with regards to quality it’s going to come down to what you can live with. No rep will be as good as the real thing. I own both a few different Gen (Rolex,breitling,Panerai,omega,IWC if interested) and reps (buy the reps Rolex ADs won’t let me by at retail until my name comes up the list) would rather fund the rep market than the Gray market haha.

so it’s picking a factory that has the least amount of flaws you can live with,

for example ARF may have all the box ticked but you personally don’t like the finish of their bracelet or the date window isn’t Centered perfectly. So you go with BP they may get you a watch that does have a good date wheel but then the bezel is off or the markers on the face aren’t quite right so you go to Z or VR or any of the other factory’s but then the one you get from them has a poor rehault which isn’t engraved deep enough or isn’t aligned with the markers or the SEL gaps, the dreaded floating M ( not a big issue can’t really see it) the brushed parts aren’t as well done as the original etc etc. it’s up to you.

I would do is study the genuine Sub you want 40mm, 41mm, vintage, Kermit, Starbucks, etc go to watch finder even go and see one in store play with it really study it. Ready up on things that are commonly done wrong on the reps then look though all the different factory version of the rep you want and make your decision on which one you think has the least amount of issue you can live with. Depending on budget too as if you are going with straight out the factory to on wrist then you’d want to make sure it’s as good as possible if you’re wanting to pass it off as a Gen. If however you want to Frankenstein it and add Gen parts (date wheels, glass, bezels, dial etc then make sure you get one that is compatible with Gen parts as i believe some aren’t. You can afford to not worry to much about things as the case is your main concern as you can then just buy parts and have a modded build you one.

I’ve used a load of different factory’s for my collection and I’ve not yet gone down the Frankenstein yet or the vintage road yet. me personally I’ve found that for IWC ZF seem to be the ones to go to. For Patek Philippe PPF are your guys. Now for Rolex submariner in particular I’ve used a few guys. ARF , ZF and BP all supplied versions that have been ok (all with their flaws)

but For me if you want a SUB GMT DJ, CLEAN FACTORY seem to be the guys getting it right at the minute. Now they still have their cosmetic issues I think they use ARFs bracelets which for me the clasps are still not perfect the edges and cuts aren’t great as well as alignment of the edges they can have clear and noticeable gaps for me the bracelet clasp has to be good as a Gen bracelet clasp will cost you a lot. So this for me is one arena I focus on and one area I wish the factory’s cared more about if they fixed this we’d be 1 step closer to the Perfect rep. However it’s still pretty good so I can live with it for now. Their bezels are good the dials are well done well fonts close but not perfect. CHS which is good the movment isn’t theirs they use VR super clone they seem to be better made then other companies I believe which is the one you want as it can take Gen parts so read to mod.

so for me after a long and over the top reply id go with the clean factory Sub if you want the new 41mm with or without date window. if you want the 40mm with date window go Clean but I don’t think clean do the 40mm with no date.

hope I kind of helped ????
DC

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
All the info you need (contact, website, etc.)

I find that all TDs charge more or less the same prices for popular Rolex models (+/- ~10 usd). You can't go wrong with Jtime