• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question: About Customs in Germany and telling thanks to RWI

doncoyotewatch

Horology Curious
26/4/22
Hello there!

I am totally new to this Rep World.
Since a couple of weeks i am reading here in this forum and reddit about reps etc.
A realization, that it is more complex then expected. Its addicting, at least for me.
So grateful that RWI and the Community exist. Really! Thank you.

Getting back to my question:

I have not found any detailed informations about customs and the consequences. Especially Germany.

Could anyone share his experience. Of course the bad ones :)
What could happen in theory if you order a Rep in China and you get it devliered to EU / in my case Germany?
What should someone NOT do incase X.
Are the consequences worrying?

Probably my questions are somehow naive, but im really interested in it.
And i could imagine that this topic due to ignorance, keeps a couple of people away from ordering.

I used the Search in the Forum with different keywords like customs, germany etc. But was not able to find anything.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I used the Search in the Forum with different keywords like customs, germany etc. But was not able to find anything.

Funfact: when you search on google "customs RWI" or "german customs RWI" (just add RWI) you will mostly get better results than search function here.
If you are interested in joining "Bierhaus" Telegram Group by the way, you may write me a PM.

doncoyotewatch

Horology Curious
26/4/22
Funfact: when you search on google "customs RWI" or "german customs RWI" (just add RWI) you will mostly get better results than search function here.
If you are interested in joining "Bierhaus" Telegram Group by the way, you may write me a PM.

Yea the search function here is ... lets say has potential to get better. I am getting different search results on different devices (pc/notebook vs mobile devices).

I will pm you.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher