• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Geektime?

Repowatch

Horology Curious
6/3/22
GER
I'm pretty new to replicas. Does anyone made a purchase with Geektime? I read a lot good stuf about him in Reddit but here he is not listet?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
He is not a TD here.

So as far as I'm concerned, if he's not on the list, he won't be getting my money.

What you do with your money is your choice.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
It puzzles me why anyone who take the risk of buying a rep watch from a non RWI TD.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
It puzzles me why anyone who take the risk of buying a rep watch from a non RWI TD.

It's largely down to whether someone came here from Reddit. But even with that being the case, once anyone gets here, it would seem pretty foolish of them to continue to use a dealer who isn't an RWI TD.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

dotaplayer1548

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/10/21
UK
He's a TD on Repgeek, concur with the others though, if you want to order from him/look for reviews then why not go there or reddit?

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

rknpachtx

Horology Curious
23/1/22
I’ve bought 2 watches from Eric at Geek and had great experiences both times. He’s not a TD here so I would hop over the Reddit if that’s the route you want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk