• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Uk trusted dealers?

Mitchell471

Looking Around
5/4/22
Hi everyone im a total noob for watches especially replicas. I look at so many sites and nevee end up buying as i dont want a piece of trash lol i am after a nice gold date just with a quality finish and a easy transaction? Anyones advice will be appreciated.. also is it possible that there are any uk dealers? Thanks

Reactions: LeeT

LeeT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/22
United Kingdom
I've just joined today and have read through the FAQ's and some of the threads. I had a few genuine watches but had to sell to pay off the bills. Im never going to afford one now so interested in a replica.

I had similar questions to you so will be interested in the feedback you get.

Reactions: Mitchell471

jhelper333

Ancient Alien Theorists Say "Yes"
Certified
10/12/21
I think the dealers are all based in China with the exception of WBK in the US. The good news is that all the dealers get on this trusted list by being reputable and working well with all. As far as I know, they will all ship to the UK and pretty much anywhere in the world.

If you're looking for a local or local-ish purchase, you could also try the Sales Section. Many of those watches are being sold by members that are in the UK (and all over the world). I purchased one from a member that just so happened to live a few miles from me - crazy coincidence. The transactions with other members are really as easy as it can get and the sales are always going to be fair prices with no profiteering.

Regardless of what you're looking for, I always recommend the post below. It details out the best versions of almost all watches and what factory produces them - really invaluable information for us that are new.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

Avalanche

They don't build statues to business men.
Supporter
Certified
30/3/21
UK
I second Sead (Supermirrors). He holds UK stock and will send it special delivery after you have approved the QC. From payment to my door has been 3 days many times.

A man of few words, but he's never let me down and I've bought probably 20 reps from him. I have also put through custom orders and they have arrived safe and sound.

Reactions: P..DR..D and gilrob

gr8pics

6/6/22
Does the name Kristian Carr in UK ring a bell to any of the experienced one here?I think hes a rep from a trusted seller, is that likely? Hes showing off a video of a ARF Deepsea, that looks real to me, also with titanium back. Selling for 380$. I know thats lower than the trusted dealers online, but is it still possible to sell these for that price?
I got refered to him from admin in one of the large Facebook groups here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1339957596394571

Does it seem legit? is the chinese guy running the site one of the trusted dealers?

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Does the name Kristian Carr in UK ring a bell to any of the experienced one here? I think he's a rep from a trusted seller, is that likely? Hes showing off a video of a ARF Deepsea, that looks real to me, also with titanium back. Selling for 380$. I know thats lower than the trusted dealers online, but is it still possible to sell these for that price?
I got refered to him from admin in one of the large Facebook groups here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1339957596394571

Does it seem legit? is the chinese guy running the site one of the trusted dealers?

I would avoid any "dealer" that you come across anywhere that isn't this forum mate. Especially those on Facebook/Instagram/Reddit etc. Admittedly there are a few ok ones bot the vast majority are dodgy to say the least, selling poor quality REPs at an inflated price.

As the two gents above have already suggested, for UK based TDs Sead/Supermirrors is your only real option. I have ordered 5/6 watches from Sead in the past 6 months or so and have never been disappointed. He's my go to TD and cannot recommend him enough. If he does not stock a particular watch you are interested in (he primarily stocks Rolex, AP, Pam, Tudor and Breitling) then your next best bet is ordering from a Chinese based TD from here. There are plenty to choose from and all are "Trusted" for good reason and have been checked out by mods to fit specific criteria such as aftercare etc.

This will of course take much longer than Sead in terms of QC and delivery, however the most important attribute to have in this hobby is patience. Trust in the process and do not let impulse take over, more often than not this leads to people being scammed elsewhere, an unnecessarily expensive lesson given the tools and info available on RWI.

Hope this helps! :)

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Does the name Kristian Carr in UK ring a bell to any of the experienced one here?I think hes a rep from a trusted seller, is that likely? Hes showing off a video of a ARF Deepsea, that looks real to me, also with titanium back. Selling for 380$. I know thats lower than the trusted dealers online, but is it still possible to sell these for that price?

Did you look at the list of trusted dealers? If so did you see the name of this guy? Or did you see the Facebook group you're referring to?

Then you have your answer

Reactions: LeeT

LeeT

5/4/22
United Kingdom
I'm new to this as well. But RWI has been great with all the knowledge and support out there. The Tusted Dealers list is there for a reason. I've not used supermirrors yet but know people on here who have and they have never had a problem.

​​​​​

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I think the dealers are all based in China with the exception of WBK in the US.

Incorrect, there are several UK and EU base dealers, EU Stock, Supermirrors, Toro Bravo, Narikaa and Rep Source all hold EU and/or UK stock with another due to come on line shortly.

Reactions: P..DR..D

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Toro Bravo

I've been on this forum for 9 months and didn't realise they were EU based! Also can't believe I forgot Reg, I ordered my first ever REPs from him!

with another due to come on line shortly.

This is exciting to hear, I'll keep my eyes peeled on the TD list for the announcement, thanks for the info mate! :thumbsup: