• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Communication with TD

sean3323

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/22
New York
Hello I’m new to this. I put in an order with one of the TD’s on Monday. I sent all of my information, but have not heard back. What is the typical correspondence time you guys are seeing?

Thanks
S

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Which TD and what way did you order/communicate?

Am not being nosy, am asking to be doubly sure you used the contact details available on their RWI forum page as scammers have replicated some pages so need to be extra careful:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-td-s-websites

Last edited:

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
So, not a TD then. Do you understand what the term "TD" actually means? Have you sent money to them? Because if you have, unfortunately the chances are you've just thrown away however many hundreds of dollars you paid them.
Turbo Diesel? ????

Wysłane z mojego motorola edge przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: p0pperini

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Mirotime is reseller on Reddit. He is not a scammer but not a TD either. If something is or goes wrong with your ordered watch his after sales is kind of poor. —Just what I heared

Checked their web site and they claim they have many VSF PAM's for sale

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Checked their web site and they claim they have many VSF PAM's for sale

That doesn't mean much as many of our TDs also have those Pams still listed for sale, it's a known fact that their websites are not always up to date so it's better to check availability before ordering.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Mirotime is reseller on Reddit. He is not a scammer but not a TD either. If something is or goes wrong with your ordered watch his after sales is kind of poor. —Just what I heared
Ah, well in that case, at least the OP isn’t as likely to have seen the last of their money.

sean3323

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/22
New York
Ok looks like I screwed up . I did not give them any money. Should I just cancel my order and buy elsewhere to be safe?

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Ok looks like I screwed up . I did not give them any money. Should I just cancel my order and buy elsewhere to be safe?

Definitely, as all the guys above have said, only use the TD’s listed here. They are trusted for a reason and when you read more here you will very quickly realise their status was hard earned over along period of time. Good luck

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Definitely!

Stick to the TDs here - it's as easy as that.

With 25 to choose from, lots of reviews to read and support whichever one you ultimately go with.

But always confirm availability before sending any money. Their websites, if they even have one, may not be up to date.

Best of luck.

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
P..DR..D;n10468181 But always confirm availability before sending any money. Their websites said:
Sage advice as always, it’s a scary place the big wide world. We benefit enormously from the control environment that is rwi

Reactions: P..DR..D