• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can I order custom watches?

Pan000

Horology Curious
17/1/22
Like what if I wanted a red submariner... are there any factories/dealers who do this?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Like what if I wanted a red submariner... are there any factories/dealers who do this?

Not from stock.
But you can buy black sub and buy red dial / hands / bezel inserts from Ali Express, and let a modder / watchman exchange it.

Pan000

Horology Curious
17/1/22
Yeah I'm looking for red dial on AliExpress... no one will do it with Rolex logo. I msged all of the dial sellers and they don't want to do it. Anyone got any contacts?

Pan000

Horology Curious
17/1/22
Nice find! Unfortunately they only do DHL shipping to my country which is a no no.

I've found a pretty cool red sub with Blaken markings through some Chinese contacts. Then there's actually an excuse for it to be red!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Nice find! Unfortunately they only do DHL shipping to my country which is a no no.

I've found a pretty cool red sub with Blaken markings through some Chinese contacts. Then there's actually an excuse for it to be red!

You can also contact ali express shops that sell Rolex Dials and ask for specific ones, but then you wont have same quality as a Dial from the big factorys, more a AAA like. But for a alldaybeater, its worth it, just around 20 bucks:)
Maybe this helps.