• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Please rate my QC pics

Lord_Smegma

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/11/21
Hey guys just received QC pics after 2 months … a bit frustrating but I’m sure it’s worth the wait .
I just received the pics of QC above , can you please tell me
what you think of them , any issues ? Should I accept … thanks bro . My first REP so please go east on me lol ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
dont post qc pics in this manner

indyrepgeek812

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
why did this dude get banned lol? I wanted to rate the QC pix

indyrepgeek812

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Why? To boost your post account on 30?

No, bc I'm learning and want to see as many QC pix and discussion threads before I order a piece for myself.

Wild how ppl on this forum keep bashing me for being active and working around the joint trying to participate and learn. Who tf cause about how many posts in a certain number of hours? I work during the day and the evenings is when I have free time to explore the forums, TD websites, reddit etc. I had found this forum of all, to be most helpful (before I started posting).

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
No, bc I'm learning and want to see as many QC pix and discussion threads before I order a piece for myself.

Wild how ppl on this forum keep bashing me for being active and working around the joint trying to participate and learn. Who tf cause about how many posts in a certain number of hours? I work during the day and the evenings is when I have free time to explore the forums, TD websites, reddit etc. I had found this forum of all, to be most helpful (before I started posting).

To put the comment into context, the below is worth a read:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-member-sales/replica-watch-sales-aa/10347644-post-whoring

Am not saying that's what you're doing, far from it, am just making you aware of what other members 'could' think when they see a flurry of comments from the one member.

Best of luck with your exploration, ya don't need reddit now that you're here though ;)

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

indyrepgeek812

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
To put the comment into context, the below is worth a read:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/new-member-sales/replica-watch-sales-aa/10347644-post-whoring

Am not saying that's what you're doing, far from it, am just making you aware of what other members 'could' think when they see a flurry of comments from the one member.

Best of luck with your exploration, ya don't need reddit now that you're here though ;)

Ya I get it, I read thru the newb section. You're right ... reddit ain't got shit on this forum.

BTW, are you really using Google translate still? Your english is great.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ya I get it, I read thru the newb section. You're right ... reddit ain't got shit on this forum.

BTW, are you really using Google translate still? Your english is great.

English is my primary language ;)

As much as I'd also love to be fluent 'as Gaeilge', I blame my childhood which was a combination of a horrendous school curriculum and a mean Irish teacher :p

:goodluck: