• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how to access repgeek

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
What does it take to get into repgeek ? registered a while back (a month i think ) and still awaiting approval when i try to login ... anyone can help ?

i know this is not the most appropriate question here but i have nowhere to ask ... thx ... :picard:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
What does it take to get into repgeek ? registered a while back (a month i think ) and still awaiting approval when i try to login ... anyone can help ?

i know this is not the most appropriate question here but i have nowhere to ask ... thx ... :picard:

Why don't you pm Sfa on here mate, he's a mod on Repgeek, and hopefully he can help you.

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
hmm .. dont seem to be able to find him using the search function ...

D

d4m.test

It took me almost exactly a month to get approval. It's as bad as waiting for a rep from a TD. :)

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
Lol ... I am still waiting after I pm sfa ... Guess patience is a virtue here ...

dlc.nla

23/8/11

I bet you'd get more help if you posted this question on RWG.
After you post, make sure to PM a guy named Luthier over there. He has some sway with the RG mods. They'll get right on it for ya.

;):p;):p;):p

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
ok thx .. i am still waiting ... seems like it will take a longer while for me ... lo

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
KNS ... you so free bro ... wake up liao .... hahaha ... use all up my 6 emails liao ... need to register for more emails before can re-register ... lol

crossbones

I'm Pretty Popular
3/6/10
OP, sorry for the delay.

It was my fault. You should be good to go now :)

level z

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/11
thx a lot crossbones .. i m in !!!!

best regards
lz

imperius*rex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/10
Im still waiting on mine....Been over a month...Is SFA still the guy to contact?