Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

how to access repgeek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to access repgeek

What does it take to get into repgeek ? registered a while back (a month i think ) and still awaiting approval when i try to login ... anyone can help ?

i know this is not the most appropriate question here but i have nowhere to ask ... thx ...

Pa i will miss you a lot ... rest in peace (1932- 2013)

Originally posted by level z, post: 1031135
    What does it take to get into repgeek ? registered a while back (a month i think ) and still awaiting approval when i try to login ... anyone can help ?

i know this is not the most appropriate question here but i have nowhere to ask ... thx ...
    Why don't you pm Sfa on here mate, he's a mod on Repgeek, and hopefully he can help you.
    <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

thx mate ... will try ...

Comment

hmm .. dont seem to be able to find him using the search function ...

Comment

Here you go mate, http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php?u=12593
          <script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/43d0d1ff/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Comment

Thx mate ....

Comment

It took me almost exactly a month to get approval. It's as bad as waiting for a rep from a TD.

Comment

Lol ... I am still waiting after I pm sfa ... Guess patience is a virtue here ...

Comment

Originally posted by level z, post: 1031135

I bet you'd get more help if you posted this question on RWG.
                  After you post, make sure to PM a guy named Luthier over there. He has some sway with the RG mods. They'll get right on it for ya.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Don't listen to DLC.

OP, Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do...

Comment

It took about a month before I was able to get the email...
                      “Go ahead, make my dayâ€
                      - Clint Eastwood

Comment

ok thx .. i am still waiting ... seems like it will take a longer while for me ... lo

Comment

Originally posted by level z, post: 1037792
                          ok thx .. i am still waiting ... seems like it will take a longer while for me ... lo
                          Re-register bro ..mayb due to some glitch ? mine din take dat long to get approval ...
                          Please Visit Chazingtime06.co !

Comment

KNS ... you so free bro ... wake up liao .... hahaha ... use all up my 6 emails liao ... need to register for more emails before can re-register ... lol

Comment

I wait 1 week only leh I must be lucky

Comment

Working...
                              X