• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pic help

Starburststream

Horology Curious
21/10/21
Not sure where to put this question, but since I am new to all this. I will be receiving my QC pics soon, was wondering what things should I be looking for in a Rolex Submariner. Is there a section I can post the QC pics and a seasoned buyer can help me out?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
No. You can only ask a specific section of a photo of your watch you want someone to look at. Not all the photos. Just go to your TD site and see their photos and compare to yours. Thats about it. Dont forcus so much on small detail because those macro shots may show extreme detail and issues that naked eye wont see. Does the watch look good to you is whats most important.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Starburststream

Horology Curious
21/10/21
No troubles. Its better to ask, then to post all photos and and ask whats wrong. And then have your post banned. This way once you get your photos you can ask correctly. Plus when you approve your QC photos, then you can post all of them if you please.

oh, where can I post this?

Amorist

Horology Curious
13/2/18
Make sure the dates are centered (sometimes they'll be right or left justified). Make sure the bezel lines up with the indices, make sure the SEL (on the bracelet) look good, make sure nothing is crooked like any of the applied indices, and make sure theres no major blemishes or marks on the bezel and dial.

I mean you can get really complicated with this, but if you check these five things you'll be in good shape. Also keep in mine you're staring at a magnified picture on a computer screen, you'll mostly never see any of this stuff in person on your wrist, but the stuff i mentioned is a good start. Hope that helps!

Starburststream

Horology Curious
21/10/21
Make sure the dates are centered (sometimes they'll be right or left justified). Make sure the bezel lines up with the indices, make sure the SEL (on the bracelet) look good, make sure nothing is crooked like any of the applied indices, and make sure theres no major blemishes or marks on the bezel and dial.

I mean you can get really complicated with this, but if you check these five things you'll be in good shape. Also keep in mine you're staring at a magnified picture on a computer screen, you'll mostly never see any of this stuff in person on your wrist, but the stuff i mentioned is a good start. Hope that helps!

Thank you very much! appreciate it

Reactions: derjenigewelcher