• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DateJust 41mm ARF 904L Steel Blue Dial on Jubilee Bracelet A2824 V3

CBS

Looking Around
3/11/21
Hello,

New member here!

i'm wondering wich rep is it in the real market : [h=1]https://geektime.cc/product/datejust-41mm-arf-904l-steel-blue-dial-on-jubilee-bracelet-a2824-v3/[/h]

Also, i'm wondering about something.

Is it likely to get call out while wearing this rep for exemple?

By someone who might get himself a real rolex but other model for example, just by him watching the watch from the outside on my wrist?

Or you have to start watching out closely,and check the mouvements and so on ?

(I'm not refering to rolex head, with huge collection but standard people who like watches and might get real one themselves)

Thanks so much !

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Geektime? That reddit TD right?
You made a fantastic first post mate.
I bet guys like you that ask those questions would NEVER see if its a rep or not.
I just got the feeling that you are 16 years old, want to impress someone and feel pimpy.

I wont answer those idiot-questions.
Fooling others means fooling yourself.

good luck with answers from other members. else, go to reddit.

Reactions: kavorca1

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Geektime? That reddit TD right?
You made a fantastic first post mate.
I bet guys like you that ask those questions would NEVER see if its a rep or not.
I just got the feeling that you are 16 years old, want to impress someone and feel pimpy.

I wont answer those idiot-questions.
Fooling others means fooling yourself.

good luck with answers from other members. else, go to reddit.

Careful on the manner you answer questions here in the Flame-Free Zone. Your comments are condescending and don't be surprised if a moderator causes you some grief.

Reactions: domiffm

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sorry - missed the fact that i was in the Flamefree forum.
excuse me please. (No sarcasm...i really mean it)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Flame-free zone or not you lot need to stop paying on da noobs! If you chase away the new members by being asshats to them we won't have a forum at all. If you can't say something nice say nothing at all.

drferrari1

Known Member
13/8/20
CONUS
Its very easy to walk into somebody with a datejust, so if you get one it needs to be topnotch level with a good gen like crystal and cyclop, imho you get that with vsf(closed). Right now the best-ish is clean, best still far from vsf level. I have a arf milgauss, which is pretty decent and while the crystal looks pretty good isn’t at gen like level. Said that, every person who comments on it gets stunned by its crystal. They all have dj and never seen a milgauss before. Get the message? My 2c. Welcome to the grown ups forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drferrari1

Known Member
13/8/20
CONUS
And if you want to get grilled, just start a post
With the word Reddit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seolite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/5/21
You won’t be called out if someone is 5 meters away from you. If you are presenting the watch right to their face, yes, it will be visible. Contrary to the general opinion that VSF clones are “super close to gen”, no DateJust clone is really close to gen upon a closer look.

Now, will someone actually inspect your watch? I doubt it.

What matters more is whether it is believable for you to wear this watch. If it is, most people will assume it is genuine. If you’re a high schooler as depicted above by other forum members, better stay away from this since this could lead to tricky situations and lots of bullying in high school (or it won’t - no one can tell you that).

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
What matters more is whether it is believable for you to wear this watch. If it is, most people will assume it is genuine. If you’re a high schooler as depicted above by other forum members, better stay away from this since this could lead to tricky situations and lots of bullying in high school (or it won’t - no one can tell you that).

This.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hello,

New member here!

i'm wondering wich rep is it in the real market : [h=1]https://geektime.cc/product/datejust-41mm-arf-904l-steel-blue-dial-on-jubilee-bracelet-a2824-v3/[/h]

Also, i'm wondering about something.

Is it likely to get call out while wearing this rep for exemple?

By someone who might get himself a real rolex but other model for example, just by him watching the watch from the outside on my wrist?

Or you have to start watching out closely,and check the mouvements and so on ?

(I'm not refering to rolex head, with huge collection but standard people who like watches and might get real one themselves)

Thanks so much !

The main reason you might get called out is YOU. If you want to avoid possible embarrassment, buy a gen Casio.