• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wait times

Elitek9

Horology Curious
17/9/14
I have a question that hopefully someone can help me with. I placed an order with a TD on August 27th and so far nothing. I understand what's going on with the raids over there, and my question is at what point should I ask for a refund?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
What did you order? A number of the factories still are not back online yet, So the dealers are kind of stuck because they can't get product or only very limited amounts.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Nice. Which maker? I've had ARF and noob. Personally I thought the ARF was slightly better. I actually was going to get another one because I kind of regretted selling mine but then I ended up picking up my VSF 216610ln instead, So it actually is a little more balanced towards what I like. For Rolex I tend to like the thinner smaller 5-digit models.

ttbb281

Horology Curious
27/7/17
Might be a stupid question but are you waiting for QC pics or has it been green lit already and should be shipped now?