• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order since joining RWI

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
So I joined the group around a week ago and have been amazed with the level of information available within the forums and discussions boards.

I placed my first order just 2 days ago and I received an email from the TD letting me know it has been shipped, along with the tracking numbers. As someone who has been interested in Reps for a long time but has struggled to ever find or get my hands on decent quality reps in the UK, to say I am excited for their arrival is an understatement!

My first order consists of a Patek Phillipe Nautilus black dial and a Rolex 41mm DJ grey dial.

I already have my eyes on a few other watches for my next order, thinking of getting an AP RO 15500 blue dial (most likely a ZF), I think i's safe to say the flood gates have opened!

Interested to hear about what everyones first REP(s) was/were after joining RWI?

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Welcome aboard and congrats on your first reps! Glad to hear your units are on the way from the TD and you're excited about the whole experience. Please post your wristshots when you have the puppies in your hands. We have got different sub-threads for the different brands as well as themes (blue dials watches, summer watches etc)

As for moi, my first rep was a VSF Hulk which I have modded with some gen parts and it's now one of my main rotations :rolleyes:

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
Thanks for the lovely welcome mate, and I certainly will!

Great choice for your first Rep, whilst not the most knowledgeable on watches just yet (still have much to learn) even I know how well loved the hulk is!

Franken watches as a concept are a new thing for me but will definitely do some more reading around the subject. Was the Hulk your first franken?