• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which sub 126610 rep? They all look great!

Moe79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
Hi, I’m new here and very excited about this hobby, I’d love to buy a 126610 sub and checked the ones from several TDs .. to my untrained eye they all look identical, but some have a price of $428 and some $498 .. just like most of us I’d like to have the closest thing to a gen and I’m thinking that maybe as time goes and I learn more from these forums, I’d get to understand more.

Now in all honesty an extra $70 isn’t going to break the bank, but is it that the $428 a 94% rep and the $498 a 95%? Or is the quality unrelated to the cost?

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Welcome to RWI. You’ve joined a great forum and hope you learn a lot here and have a good time.

Right now the best 126610 both LN and LV are from VS factory (VSF) but supplies are scarce because the factory has closed down.

There is a new model just coming out from VVS/JVS factory that may be just as good, but no one has seen one irl. There is a thread on this factory/126610 so take a look at what’s there.

Check the factory and the movement of the ones on the TDs websites as that’s where the difference in price will be seen.

All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Moe79

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
VSF is the best 6 digit sub I've handled IRL, and what I currently own. Doubtful they'll return anytime soon, but I wish they would.

Reactions: Moe79

Moe79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Sydney, Australia
If you can't decide for yourself, check out the Consensual List.

Hi, thanks i did’nt know there’s one, i thought that what’s best in my eyes can be different to what someone else considers - i’ll search for consensual lists thank you