• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Longer shipping times than normal?

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
HI, I have a few orders that I'm waiting on, and the delivery tracking seems to be worse than ever? One sent via China Post has been in transit 38 days now.....and the last tracking update was July 12th saying'flight departure", it's sooooo annoying, not being able to establish what's happening, where it is etc....and you just have to wait.....is it just me? Several others Aramex, 4PX are just the same....tracking gets updated like once a week? If lucky.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well between "flight departure" and "arriving in destination post" there is no update - and i just had 19 days between then;)
Good luck and patience...:)

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
HI, I have a few orders that I'm waiting on, and the delivery tracking seems to be worse than ever? One sent via China Post has been in transit 38 days now.....and the last tracking update was July 12th saying'flight departure", it's sooooo annoying, not being able to establish what's happening, where it is etc....and you just have to wait.....is it just me? Several others Aramex, 4PX are just the same....tracking gets updated like once a week? If lucky.

I’m in recent experience the tracking system was “behind” what was actually happening. For instance.. The tracker said “departed HK” for many days which seemed odd since the flight would only take a half day. Then when tracking updated finally it showed several more check points had passed and it was actually out for delivery.

Not all will be as mine but for sure to some variation of the lag in updates. You just have to put your mind on something else for a while..

I prefer to focus on shopping for the next watch. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maartenvdh

Horology Curious
7/7/21
Belgium
try to get used to it if it's coming from china, tracking and dates can vary alot.
I don't look at the tracking and after a couple days forget about it alltogether. then when the postman comes to the door, the surprise is twice as good :)

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
sorry to unearth this old thread, but I am happy to have seen it

I have a China Post parcel struck at "flight arriving" since the 13.03.24
No tracking and it's driving me bonkers 😁