• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Verification it actually IS a VSF 126610LV?

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Hi, just a quick question, got hold of a VSF 126610LV, the bracelet code is 1LQ, rehaut number is 665S8020....can someone confirm this sounds correct, only asking because compared to my ARF V3 116610LN the dial is not as black and the markers seem slightly off colour, like slightly yellow.....very slightly, not pure white like the ARF.....might just be my eyesight???

Thanks.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Thats from V factory,not vsf

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain

After looking at that thread, THANKS by the way, it would seem I have nothing to worry about then, V, VSF, you say tomatoes and I say etc....the pics of BOTH dials in that thread look identical to me, with a slight non white look, so even IF my watch had a VSF serial number and was VSF it would be the same anyway.....would you agree.....?

architekt

27/1/19
Austria
Well, I can't comment on the exact quality of the V Factory watches as I haven't had one but the general consens seems to be they are a little bit lower quality than VSF and have a different movement.
That said, people that got the V Factory instead of VSF still seem happy with their watch so if you like it don't put too much thinking into why you shouldn't like it and just enjoy your watch :)

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
After looking at that thread, THANKS by the way, it would seem I have nothing to worry about then, V, VSF, you say tomatoes and I say etc....the pics of BOTH dials in that thread look identical to me, with a slight non white look, so even IF my watch had a VSF serial number and was VSF it would be the same anyway.....would you agree.....?
I would stick to a VSF, but is your money

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
I would stick to a VSF, but is your money

I REALLY wanted to get this model by VSF, went off the road, bought non TD, was advertised as VSF, bracelet code put any doubts to bed, QC all good, it's only now when comparing to 116610 LN ARF that I noticed the markers not being AS WHITE in direct comparison, the rest of it, insert all good, (I have a VSF insert modded on my Noob Hulk, and this insert is identical) keeps VERY good time...so I'm not too bothered now....especially as the difference between the V and VSF, if any, is minimal...thanks for input though...you learn something new.....

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
I REALLY wanted to get this model by VSF, went off the road, bought non TD, was advertised as VSF, bracelet code put any doubts to bed, QC all good, it's only now when comparing to 116610 LN ARF that I noticed the markers not being AS WHITE in direct comparison, the rest of it, insert all good, (I have a VSF insert modded on my Noob Hulk, and this insert is identical) keeps VERY good time...so I'm not too bothered now....especially as the difference between the V and VSF, if any, is minimal...thanks for input though...you learn something new.....
I see.. I'm enquiring via a TD for it too. I was toying to buy it before the raid but I had 2 noob daytona projects of which I felt guilty on another purchase. Also being the first version and had been in the rep game for over a decade I wanted to wait a bit to see other factories or versions. I was tempted before to buy a Hulk and swap the dial from a black sub before Rolex released this. Being a lucky owner of a gen Kermit, I figured a cermic Kermit will be fun.

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
HAHAHAHA!!!! I just realised why the marker colour looks off on my 126610......here in Spain, a LOT of light, the lume on this watch is VERY bright, brighter than the ARF v3, X2 I would say, so....even just inside the house, in any shade the lume is coming through, so in direct sunlight outside, the markers ARE PURE WHITE, but turn slightly lime colour when indoors.....mystery solved!!

SillyTom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/21
close to a mouse trap
Really great to see how you guys spot the differences between similiar models from different "factories".
While reading this it gives me a much appreciated chance to learn some lessons.

I found it interesting that the 3235 (from VF) try to hide the balance regulators while install them the opposite way then usual (e.g. VSF).

Would think this is done to mimic closer to the gen balance (which is still a complete different design)

ZVxVrS.png