• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Long wait for QC pictures

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Hi all,

I've paid for an order 11 days ago and still have not received QC pictures. Not going to mention the TD as the communication has been great so far. I don't want to be 'that guy' who asks where their order is, but they state on their site that it takes 3 days, not 11. I'm aware of the raids and I'm sure that these other factories that are still open are getting worked, but just wondering if this lengthy wait has been experienced from a TD for some others here.

Thanks.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Those posted time of waiting is a more of a suggestion at this moment. It can take even months to get QC photos. No one knows how long before they get the watch. Just be patient they are a TD plus you did check stock before ordering....right? If you did then sit down relax and be patient. Its worth the wait.

Reactions: Yacht-Monster

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Those posted time of waiting is a more of a suggestion at this moment. It can take even months to get QC photos. No one knows how long before they get the watch. Just be patient they are a TD plus you did check stock before ordering....right? If you did then sit down relax and be patient. Its worth the wait.

Thanks, yes, I checked if it was in stock or available. I appreciate the advice. Cheers

Reactions: EuroTime25