• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 14th June to 20th June 2021

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
11dc94bb75bf3727769b52b787b9517a.jpg

98a8810c4d62a72bb006348384bab757.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
HI, Gang!

I just received this new watch, which was inspired by a posting by ole reliable mate NCRICH: this STEEL DIVE submariner, here as a HULK. Picked it up inexpensively on ALIEXPRESS. It came in a beautiful, well padded hard shell watch box and a lot of other goodies. (I'll try to post some unpacking photos later.) It's a big, but comfortable watch, taping out at 44mm (w/c) x 13mm and 159 grams. The date is VERY magnified, easily identifiable for this Old Fogey to read; the dial and bezel just gleam in the light; most of all, both the markings on the dial AND on the bezel light up like the proverbial flashlight when exposed to any light. I'm not certain of the movement inside but I suspect it's a strong one. After I was able to adjust the bracelet to fit this morning, it's been on the wrist and will be so for the next several days (PAMSDAY being the exceptional day). THANKS to Rich for bringing this beauty to my attention. I am VERY pleased with it. dave:

IMG_0015(6).JPG

IMG_0016(6).JPG

IMG_0017(5).JPG

IMG_0019(3).JPG

IMG_0018(5).JPG

SOME LUME SHOTS AFTER EXPOSING THE WATCH FACE TO CA. 30 SECONDS OF LIGHT:

IMG_0024(2).JPG

IMG_0023(2).JPG

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
After joining, this immediately went on my list, then when I saw AlphaProt with it in the dress watch forum, went straight to the top, so when it popped up M2M I took it as a sign.

Thanks again Sir and thanks to ekg for a super sale :thumbsup:
ZczHuW.jpg

Realised it was quite possibly the oddest face watch I had, till I remembered this old relic :p
ZczhZS.jpg

Can anyone guess the time, as you can imagine it gets more difficult the more ya drink o_O

Happy hump day folks, stay safe

Last edited:

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
After joining, this immediately went on my list, then when I saw AlphaProt with it in the dress watch forum, went straight to the top, so when it popped up M2M I took it as a sign.

Thanks again Sir and thanks to ekg for a super sale :thumbsup:
ZczHuW.jpg

Realised it was quite possibly the oddest face watch I had, till I remembered this old relic :p
ZczhZS.jpg

Can anyone guess the time, as you can imagine it gets more difficult the more ya drink o_O

Happy hump day folks, stay safe

Looks dope brother!