• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 24th - 30th May

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
c393545bca190ea993dce544ee399b3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
A wonderful new week to all RWI-Members ...

I like this camo orange strap. It makes a serious sober watch seem more fun and playful

CasiOak with modded bezel+strap

I like the mods you've done here, it's subtle, but someone who knows that watch knows that's not stock, and it looks better than the way the watch is sold stock. Pretty cool

No picture today, hopefully I'll upload one tomorrow - I got a new stingray leather strap for my citizen, very snazzy. Haven't uploaded many pics lately because I feel like I have the same 5 watches and it's not exciting or new content for people to see. Plus I get lazy

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hello to Tuesday's edition of Weekly Wristies!

For today, this very interesting "Mushroom" brand, CORGEUT chronograph I discovered on MyWatchCode.com, for $50 plus shipping -- 44mm w/ crown; 13mm thick, white hands and markings on black dial, with a VK quartz movement. It originally came on an Oyster style bracelet, but I could NOT remove the mounting pins to adjust the bracelet -- soaking them in oil spray, bending four of my pin removers -- even while using a 16 ounce hammer. I found an old black sailcloth strap to fit, and now it looks grand. After doing some research on the WEB, I discovered it was a highly ranked homage maker, along with PARNIS and PAIGN-DESIGN. So far, so good. The chrono's seconds hand is fun to watch gracefully around the dial. No lume. dave:

IMG_0002(23).JPG

IMG_0004(35).JPG

IMG_0007(40).JPG

IMG_0006(30).JPG