• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 17th May - 23rd

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Bought some bits and pieces the other day m2m from another member who went franken,
and felt sorry for all these loose parts. Assembled it yesterday (only the second time that I
did this) and have a nice little working watch now. Not high end, I know that, but I am quite
happy with it :)

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Bought some bits and pieces the other day m2m from another member who went franken,
and felt sorry for all these loose parts. Assembled it yesterday (only the second time that I
did this) and have a nice little working watch now. Not high end, I know that, but I am quite
happy with it :)

Looks class and fair play for being able to piece the bits together. Congrats and well wear, looks beautiful.
Shirt is slick too, very crisp :)

Reactions: Plaasbaas

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Looks class and fair play for being able to piece the bits together. Congrats and well wear, looks beautiful.
Shirt is slick too, very crisp :)

Thank you very much P..DR..D Your compliments are highly appreciated! I felt like dressing up for my newborn little panda :)

Reactions: P..DR..D

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Franken Vampire on the rocks
4f1f03f9bd6f66d26dfd17682461162d.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk