Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 17th May - 23rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment


      Definitely a strap monster.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
      founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
      siggy by WingNut

      Comment



        Comment


          Comment





            WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

            Comment



              Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

              The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


              Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

              "Rep on Bros" WingNut

              Comment






                Last edited by JayBee0815; 20-05-21, 18:55.
                WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

                Comment


                  Originally posted by mclarendude View Post
                  Definitely a strap monster.




                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Try her on a Nato G. You wont look back. I have 5 Speedys on Natos atm.

                  Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                  There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                  ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

                  The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic


                  Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                  Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

                  "Rep on Bros" WingNut

                  Comment


                    with new Horus Orange Camo from c_hall100






                    WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

                    Comment



                      Comment


                        C Master your 50k post is coming up!!

                        Comment



                          Hot LMPO in the blisterin' sun...
                          The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

                          Comment


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by C Master View Post

                              Try her on a Nato G. You wont look back. I have 5 Speedys on Natos atm.
                              That’s a whole other spiral I’m not ready for. LOL


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                              founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                              siggy by WingNut

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by sukwonee View Post
                                Very cool strap & ring combo :-)
                                Last edited by P..DR..D; 21-05-21, 05:52.
                                "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

                                "Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

                                Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X