• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 10th May - 16th May 2021

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
ZSINZv.jpg
ZSIRI1.jpg

2 Month Newbie Collection

5296R on Gen Strap (loud rotor going to send it back to my dealer for silencing)
126610 VSF LN (perfect in every way, rehaut is perfect, thing is an absolute miracle)
15500 ST Blue Dial (Lucky silent rotor, one of two watches ordered)
44mm White Ceramic JF V2 (No mods, looks great as is, I think the new datewheel and cyclops are present despite dealers not really mentioning it)
aflop Ginza 7 ROO (seller shipped this in a basic A5 envelope with no protection whatsoever, not even a box or some paper inside... slightly damaged on the crown, case, lugs, and the logo has rose gold in between which was impossible to see in photos, strap is cracked near screws, and lucky movement is not damaged)
Got some other modded watches on the way

Not bad for not knowing anything a couple months ago, went from shitters bought in Turkey to having a solid collection very quickly

Been ordering stuff nonstop, not sure where to draw the line lol

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Gen? Oh baby

I wish :) It is JF and it is truly stunning, it is one of the most gen like of the APs I am told by the gurus. One of my all time favourites, definitely in my top 5.

I had the strap custom made by Orloff.

Reactions: btramos

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
ZSINZv.jpg
ZSIRI1.jpg

2 Month Newbie Collection

5296R on Gen Strap (loud rotor going to send it back to my dealer for silencing)
126610 VSF LN (perfect in every way, rehaut is perfect, thing is an absolute miracle)
15500 ST Blue Dial (Lucky silent rotor, one of two watches ordered)
44mm White Ceramic JF V2 (No mods, looks great as is, I think the new datewheel and cyclops are present despite dealers not really mentioning it)
aflop Ginza 7 ROO (seller shipped this in a basic A5 envelope with no protection whatsoever, not even a box or some paper inside... slightly damaged on the crown, case, lugs, and the logo has rose gold in between which was impossible to see in photos, strap is cracked near screws, and lucky movement is not damaged)
Got some other modded watches on the way

Not bad for not knowing anything a couple months ago, went from shitters bought in Turkey to having a solid collection very quickly

Been ordering stuff nonstop, not sure where to draw the line lol

Great choices. I love the Ginza and it is a pity it was shipped that way, the seller should know better than that. It is a crime in my books to ship such a beauty in that manner.

Reactions: bbphrog

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
Great choices. I love the Ginza and it is a pity it was shipped that way, the seller should know better than that. It is a crime in my books to ship such a beauty in that manner.

No, it was not shipped by him, it was shipped by another guy... he hasn't responded yet about it either.

Felt like listing was decently deceptive and packaging was absolutely a troll

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

Briefly, this is the PAM111 I was having trouble with, until I sent it to Kat for repairs. As per usual with this fine watchsmith, he solved the problem -- it's running quite well all day and into the night. I had to replace temporarily its black rubber straps because one of them became misplaced; so until I can do it, these leather straps will have to do. dave:

IMG_0008(21).JPG
IMG_0008(21).JPG

IMG_0006(25).JPG

IMG_0004(30).JPG

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I can't find this on Jtime or Puretime! Did you heavily mod it or is it just not available from those dealers?

No mods on this one. It was readily available a while ago. I hope they have not discontinued it.