Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                  There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                  ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                  Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Hi, Gang!

This is a belated HUMPDAY wristie entry, as I wasn't able to post last night. The Humpday wristie is of this old ROLEX SUBMARINER #16613, (blue and gold), with A2836 heart, purchased from an old TD a number of years ago. THIS Rolex is my all-time fav watch -- one I ALMOST purchased a number of years ago -- until we saw the asking price: $12,000 usd. I almost went into cardiac arrest and wet myself at the same time; I love Rolex but not that much -- I'm not part of the super rich -- or even rich. So, I have to be content with this marvelous rep instead. It's not too shabby! dave:

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Carbotech 360

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X