• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

My wish list:
                        Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello, Folks!

Today is Pamsday, so you know what that means... .

Today features that attractive-but-troublesome PAM 111 on rubber I've had for a while, A manual (wind up) watch, it has trouble generation enough power to run through the day and evening. I'll give it about 90 + less-than-full winds & it runs for a few hours, then stops; it's not unusual for me to have to take it off several times a day to rewind it. Tomorrow I'm taking it in to one of my local watch smiths to have it checked out. dave:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X