Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwatch0 View Post
    Just finished, MSC19

I hve no proper adjectives to describe this. Thank you!

Comment

Reflection of Pam Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

The vacheron is definitely growing on me.
        Dammit, said it before, but everytime I click on one of the eye candy links, another watch gets added to my 'to be researched and probably ultimately bought' pile
        Looks gorgeous, well wear.
        In order to stay sane in this hobby and to avoid depleting your bank accounts. I suggest you completely ignore anything I post

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Too much hair man. Wear shirt

Comment

Originally posted by jk130 View Post
                  Too much hair man. Wear shirt
                  Lol!

Comment

This is gen DJ 36?