• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th March 2021

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
9ba9d3af33847e4db77855ad491a8dd9.jpg

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
Day 2 of wearing this beast. I think I am getting used to the size and the height. First Pic (mirror shot) shows how others would see when I wear the watch. I think it looks pretty cool actually. Big and in your face but doesn't look ridiculous.

Yeah the fully body / zoomed out shot clearly shows this watch is big, but no bigger than your average Gshock or other watch. I think this totally works. Now I'm gonna have to go buy one for myself, look what you've done

Went mucking around the house looking for something travel related to spice up the photo of my travel watch... dual time zone beats your fancy GMTs for at a glance readability any day! :p

ZsocuR.jpg

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Yeah the fully body / zoomed out shot clearly shows this watch is big, but no bigger than your average Gshock or other watch. I think this totally works. Now I'm gonna have to go buy one for myself, look what you've done

Went mucking around the house looking for something travel related to spice up the photo of my travel watch... dual time zone beats your fancy GMTs for at a glance readability any day! :p

ZsocuR.jpg

Lol

I also heard the non-factory branded "custom" rep of 5015 (not zf or Noob) is good too. I think intime sells it for around mid 300s. You just have to QC well for the DW as it is commonly misaligned on this particular rep.

Reactions: rabl253

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
ZsmgTt.jpg
ZsoDb2.jpg

Day 2 of wearing this beast. I think I am getting used to the size and the height. First Pic (mirror shot) shows how others would see when I wear the watch. I think it looks pretty cool actually. Big and in your face but doesn't look ridiculous. Second Pic is my signature green grass background bokeh shot lol.

Happy Sunday RWI!

Gotta love that signature green grass shot :giggle:

Reactions: sukwonee

eswilly

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/14
Florida

is this bad? I’ve been wearing my 16610 on a black nylon and LOVING IT!!! I figured, why not????