• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th March 2021

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
Never seen a citizen like this before Easley mistaken it for a GS

Whats the name of this

This is a limited edition, Japanese Domestic Market Citizen Chronomaster with a slightly different colorway but the commonly available / production model of this watch is the Citizen Chronomaster AQ4020 - for example

It's a high accuracy quartz (citizen A060 movement) accurate to 5 seconds per year with a perpetual calendar and solar battery, in titanium (compare to GS quartz, which does not have a solar battery, and is 10 spy). The dial is made of some fancy ass decorative Japanese paper called Unryu-shi and then a piece of plastic is layered over it to protect the paper from UV damage. The result is that all the applied logos on the dial appear to be floating above the dial, which is unique to each watch since the fibers in the paper are unique for each piece of paper. And of course the finishing is superb as one would expect from a high end luxury Japanese watch, the hands look like sharp swords, the case finishing is superb, etc etc.

Honestly my photos are dog poop. I only use a cell phone camera.

This is by far my most expensive watch and I will never. ever. sell it.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
ZMs0t2.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Welcome to yet another PAMSDAY celebration, Gang! Many of these pics are of old favorites & this is one of them: Panerai OP6567, lifted from the caseback, on dark chocolate leather strap. The only wish I have for this one is its movement be automatic instead of mechanical. I love the dial, its lume, its details, and its leather strap. dave:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Welcome to yet another PAMSDAY celebration, Gang! Many of these pics are of old favorites & this is one of them: Panerai OP6567, lifted from the caseback, on dark chocolate leather strap. The only wish I have for this one is its movement be automatic instead of mechanical. I love the dial, its lume, its details, and its leather strap. dave:

HOORAY!!! It finally pasted the pics!! Hasn't worked for the past TWO DAYS!!

DAVE