• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th March 2021

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
90107b2d48a10c2ec2e28b70d9d74d50.dng

2255c8030f72e529fa6b6bc1a5c25324.dng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Dude, that watch is awesome. I want one too.
I know, you should get one :) Sometimes I think about selling it because it's pretty hard to pull it off. Let's not forget you would have to sacrifice your first born to the AD to get one at retail price or pay an insane price on the grey market. But then I look at it and think, well, fuck it, nobody even recognises this watch anyway and it's gorgeous, so why sell it for a couple of bucks?

oay62

1/1/20
South Germany
Could not agree more.
I know it's a matter of taste, for me one of the most beautiful watches from RLX. Maybe I'll go looking at one of the RWI TD's sites? :)

Reactions: sukwonee and mpx

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Hi, Gang!
unfortunately ONLY on RWI site I CAN'T show it to you because the drop down menu for posting pics does not work. EVERY TIME I clicked on the drop down menu to click on PASTE, only PRINT showed up -- especially now, after clicking on the drop down menu more than 25 TIMES, and the menu WILL NOT give me the PASTE option to click. And, I must admit ONLY on RWI does this occur. I did report this once to the staff, but they never responded, as far as I know. So, bottom line, no wristie of this old beauty tonight.

dave

Hi Dave,

It so happen sa we covered this subject in your previous help desk ticket about this exact same issue, you had a response each time you contacted us.
So I'll repeat : This problem have nothing to do with RWI, no website can change a specific item in this menu, it's technically impossible to control what appear or not in this area.
This is necessarily a bug or issue with your web browser. The best way to not get annoyed by this is to use a keyboard shortcut to paste your content, on windows : Ctrl + V will do the trick

Cheers