• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th March 2021

m5smg2

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
e51f7a538fb91eded600542bd571e572.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

I have an old Rolex DJ 41 TT with a matching TT bracelet to show you; unfortunately ONLY on RWI site I CAN'T show it to you because the drop down menu for posting pics does not work. EVERY TIME I clicked on the drop down menu to click on PASTE, only PRINT showed up -- especially now, after clicking on the drop down menu more than 25 TIMES, and the menu WILL NOT give me the PASTE option to click. And, I must admit ONLY on RWI does this occur. I did report this once to the staff, but they never responded, as far as I know. So, bottom line, no wristie of this old beauty tonight.

dave

Reactions: sukwonee

lytnin

WTB ZF IWC Tourbillon Rose/White or Grey/Leather
22/1/19
Villa on the Hill

Hi, Gang!

I have an old Rolex DJ 41 TT with a matching TT bracelet to show you; unfortunately ONLY on RWI site I CAN'T show it to you because the drop down menu for posting pics does not work. EVERY TIME I clicked on the drop down menu to click on PASTE, only PRINT showed up -- especially now, after clicking on the drop down menu more than 25 TIMES, and the menu WILL NOT give me the PASTE option to click. And, I must admit ONLY on RWI does this occur. I did report this once to the staff, but they never responded, as far as I know. So, bottom line, no wristie of this old beauty tonight.

dave

on the right hand side of the text box, there is a image icon with the plus sign...use that for the clickpix that should do it...

Reactions: sukwonee