X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6BMM

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Franken
    HUBLOT Tuiga SS V1 fully modded; HUBLOT All carbon+gen strap and clasp; HUBLOT Steel V6 on gen strap+clasp; PAM 127 Fiddy full modd+gen strap; PAM 199 (gen mvm, strap) PAM 288 (gen mvm, xtal, strap); AP Barrichello II on APstraps (non RWI);
    Modded
    HUBLOT Icebang V1; HUBLOT ABII full modd; VAC PAM 104+Rob Montana hippo strap; Franck Muller Cortez Conquistador; BKLM Rolex DSSD+DSSD Blue modded by Pbdad, HUBLOT Black Magic V6.
    Reps (all serviced)
    HUBLOT Big Bang King RG V1 Ultimate; AP Mountauk Highway+Orloff-Mario hornback; Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon, pre RWI; HUBLOT RG V6.
    Gens
    Rado Ceramica 156.0716.3.015 and 538.0824.3.015; Longines Evidenza chrono moonphase XL bracelet; Breitling Super Avenger on bracelet+XL calf strap; Breitling Emergency II; Longines Master Collection Retrograde Moonphase L2.739.4.71.6.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

My wish list:
            Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk
                I've had 4 of these over the years....never a white dial. A true stunner.
                My wish list:
                Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

Comment

Rx4Time my 5015 arrives today beautiful shot!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Hi, Gang!

Well, this "special" number kinda ends my ROLEX week (unless I change my mind. (So many to wear and so little TIME.) For many of the vets, this "special" one should be familiar: It's the LAST non "official" rep dealer purchase I made back in '09. From the scammer GLOBAL REPLICA, which cost me more than $220 usd; it arrived via FED EX. and it was a bona fide P.O.S.!! Unlike the bull **** scammers tell you of being able to check out the watch before you accept it (blatant lie). it was very damaged: missing date marker, unbalanced date, bent stem/crown, unable to set the time -- or even wind it; it was truly a piece of shit. Tried to stop payment (couldn't). Dealer wouldn't answer the phone; in short, I was stuck with it. It's after this fiasco I learned to track down this and other rep sites & limited rep purchases to these sites. Fortunately, my lady friend/jeweler gave it to her repairman who was able to kinda fix it (still can't wind it), but it does work, lume shines, and keeps great time. I bought an an after market Rolex bezel for it (yep, the original was scratched) and turned it into this SHARK. Luckily, I learned my lesson: never buy from a scammer. I keep this as a reminder. dave:

Comment

Originally posted by Hasselbaink View Post
                            V6BMM

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk
                            Beautiful watch; spectacular scenery.

dave

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X