Sup

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tried touching up this one in GIMP a little bit, haha

WTB: [USA] Quartz "Sead" DCF AP 15202 Royal Oak

Comment

... for the second consecutive, I am completely unable to PASTE my post to RWI. After trying to do so several times, I finally saw the PASTE command; but when I clicked it, the only image I received was a pop up note telling me an error had been committed and the post was not able to paste the images. Very annoying.
            dave.

Comment

Originally posted by rabl253 View Post
              Tried touching up this one in GIMP a little bit, haha

Never seen a citizen like this before Easley mistaken it for a GS

Whats the name of this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessflyer View Post

Never seen a citizen like this before Easley mistaken it for a GS

Whats the name of this

This is a limited edition, Japanese Domestic Market Citizen Chronomaster with a slightly different colorway but the commonly available / production model of this watch is the Citizen Chronomaster AQ4020 - for example

It's a high accuracy quartz (citizen A060 movement) accurate to 5 seconds per year with a perpetual calendar and solar battery, in titanium (compare to GS quartz, which does not have a solar battery, and is 10 spy). The dial is made of some fancy ass decorative Japanese paper called Unryu-shi and then a piece of plastic is layered over it to protect the paper from UV damage. The result is that all the applied logos on the dial appear to be floating above the dial, which is unique to each watch since the fibers in the paper are unique for each piece of paper. And of course the finishing is superb as one would expect from a high end luxury Japanese watch, the hands look like sharp swords, the case finishing is superb, etc etc.

Honestly my photos are dog poop. I only use a cell phone camera.

This is by far my most expensive watch and I will never. ever. sell it.
                  WTB: [USA] Quartz "Sead" DCF AP 15202 Royal Oak

Comment

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISAAAA!!!!

Comment

6152/1

Comment

Welcome to yet another PAMSDAY celebration, Gang! Many of these pics are of old favorites & this is one of them: Panerai OP6567, lifted from the caseback, on dark chocolate leather strap. The only wish I have for this one is its movement be automatic instead of mechanical. I love the dial, its lume, its details, and its leather strap. dave:

Comment

Working...
                                X