• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 15th to 21st March 2021

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Z42j82.jpg

Pheew, looks hot on that Nato!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: bbphrog

oay62

1/1/20
South Germany
It just takes a lot of practice :) A fance camera helps, I shoot most with a Fuji X-T3 and a 50mm f2 lens and edit them a bit with Capture One, but to be honest, that's a bit overkill for this purpose. When you use your phone, just make sure to get enough light, but also not too much to destroy the atmosphere. And then maybe some light editing with Snapseed or similar apps and voila, done.

Thank you very much! I'm going to try the editing part.

This is a picture I took while there was more light, in a beer garden (yeah those days where we were allowed to go) ... But such feelings of success are very rare ...
Gen Deep Sea

@copterguy: No shit, same here!

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19

Interesting band you got there, that's definitely not the stock one for the 300m Diver, it def changes the look of the whole profile of the watch

New watch today! Received a few days ago in the mail from trusty. I have a review of this piece with lots more photos planned coming in the next few days to be posted in the reviews section. Just waiting on the seconds per day calculation app to have more data for the movement. I'm pretty sure I'm the first person on this forum with this watch - I haven't seen anyone else post about it and I used the search bar for a little bit looking around.

Z4Wj8k.jpg