• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th Feb 2021

Lovegmt73

7/3/20
ce5e50793a517bbe45ae986161005c89.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

This is my THIRD attempt to post these wristies of a newly arrived watch from Friday: an INGERSOLL Chronograph from a seller on eBay. Briefly, my first two attempts were disasters, with me continually hitting the wrong key. Gawd, age!! The new watch is very lovely and well crafted in a two tone case what measures 44mm x 15mm & weighs in at 103.3 grams. The chrono's movement is your standard quartz movement & lacks a VK style, which is all right with me. The large chronograph seconds hand remains stationary until the chronograph is activated. The strap is a genuine leather with an accompanying butter fly clasp. I'm not certain about the lume; have't had time to experiment with it. It came in a beautiful wooden box with papers; if I can, I'll post some unboxing pics later on. It was priced under $65 and seems like a good buy, based upon some background reading I have done. I'll be my ride for a few days until I decide whether to keep it or not. dave: