• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 22nd to 28th Feb 2021

jackflash

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/10/12
EU
e2c0433dd70b31b52efdcf2e6f881da1.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hello, Group!

Welcome to yet another snowy, cold Tuesday. The white stuff on the ground, AND cars, AND roads, ETC, has now lost its magic. Just another day closer to SPRING. Today, one of my recent instant back up watches I grab when undecided about what to wear -- this ROLEX N.D. Submariner, with classic black dial, bezel, and s/s bracelet. I become amazed how our tastes change over time, with this one spending more of its time in the watch box than on my wrist. Such realities as this makes collecting more than just interesting. dave:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Indeed, KV-85, this is 1943.
Thanks, I think this watch has something to do with the tank. Moreover, today we have a local holiday of army.
Has no direct relationship to me, but I thought that on this day, such a photo might be appropriate

Nothing inappropriate in remembering the bloody sacrifices the citizens of the Soviet Union suffered during W.W.II. They "took it on the chin" in stopping the German invasion during the early days of the "Front;" over 20 million casualties.

dave

Last edited:
Reactions: KOT1917