• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 25th Jan to 31st Jan 2021

BravoDelta

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
5/8/19
The Land
ZtyW6S.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

This is a reapplication of my wristie posts from this past Friday and Saturday: after a brief explanation, I absently posted pics of the wrong watch; I meant to post pics of my PARNIS YACHTMASTER with a silver dial. An unsuccessful sale attempt, I took it for a ride on both Friday and Saturday. I figure a few more of these "boners" from this old guy, "they'll come to take me away." heh! dave: (Sorry for the blurred pics; didn't realize the lens needed a good cleaning.)

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
HI, Gang! New "oldie" to start this new week. While TRYING to upload these pics to PB, I had another incurable BRAIN FART and could not, for the life of me, REMEMBER how to do a procedure I've done thousands of times since late 2009. I could NOT remember how to do this and sat in front of the screen for more the :45 minutes trying to remember. GAWD. I hope this works: old ROLEX ND SUB that has turned into my fav. watch during the past month. I guess this is something that affects watch collectors occasionally. All the other watches I love are ignored for the time being. Sigh!!!! dave: