• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2021 aka The Confessions of a Repoholic.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Where is it exactly were you live C Master and at what times are you and the family not at home? Asking for a friend ;)

Amazing collection, must have taken years to create it. Wear them all in good health

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Where is it exactly were you live C Master and at what times are you and the family not at home? Asking for a friend ;)

Amazing collection, must have taken years to create it. Wear them all in good health

Be warned I have two vicious, highly trained guard cats. If a burglar is no bigger than a mouse they are in serious trouble.

LongStrangeDreams

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/9/20
Wow what an amazing collection. It’s seriously inspiring. Can you tell me more about the gold 6263 I believe it is? The gold vintage Daytona. I am very very very interested in purchasing one.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Wow what an amazing collection. It’s seriously inspiring. Can you tell me more about the gold 6263 I believe it is? The gold vintage Daytona. I am very very very interested in purchasing one.

As far as I know these are no longer available. It uses a ST19 manual movement. Gorgeous little watch. Keep an eye out on M2M. They rarely come up but they do come up.

Reactions: LongStrangeDreams

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
When you get bored of the x33 please let me know ;-)

I would but they are are rare as hen's teeth now. So this one will have to be a keeper just in case I have regrets. I regret selling so many watches.

Reactions: Slayer1976

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Another one in February. I did not leave my wrist for two weeks except for a strap change.

Reactions: SuperLory

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
A model I had before but missed dearly. Added back again in April.

​​​​​​​

Reactions: Sober_Jesus

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Also in April:

​​​​​​​

Reactions: SHB

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Oh jeez. I knew you had a lot of watches but I... I just didn't have a full understanding. This is both disturbing and impressive.

I'm leaning toward impressive because I can see myself staring to head in this direction in a few years lok.

Very nice to see the collection all at once too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master