• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2021 aka The Confessions of a Repoholic.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Oh jeez. I knew you had a lot of watches but I... I just didn't have a full understanding. This is both disturbing and impressive.

I'm leaning toward impressive because I can see myself starting to head in this direction in a few years lok.

Very nice to see the collection all at once too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Now I have to build another watch box or two because I have six on a table, two on my workbench, and two on order. Shortly after joining RWI, I bought my first Rep from Marvelous.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Now I have to build another watch box or two because I have six on a table, two on my workbench, and two on order. Shortly after joining RWI, I bought my first Rep from Marvelous.

I really thought I had stopped. I really have more than enough watches. I have eight incoming at the moment. I am seriously running out of spaces. I had 4 watches before I joined RWI.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
May

Z0qyQc.jpg

Z0qYWI.jpg

Reactions: leebert and MSC19

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Whaou! Its amazing watch, where do you find it? Which factory?

They have been out of production for a long time. I did a stupid thing and sold mine. I have been searching for another for about two years and eventually found one again :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member