• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's see photos of your work areas!

J!m1

Renowned Member
6/6/14
Connecticut
Mine happens to be an absolute disaster right now. So bad, I had to take this photo to remind me to never let it get this bad again... With the holidays and everything else, I have very little time to work there, let alone clean up. I am currently in the middle of installing a new Incabloc spring on an Omega 565. (not shown is the "messy" area in the garage, where I polish cases)

Let's see photos of your (undoubtedly neater) work areas!

Reactions: p0pperini

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Mine happens to be an absolute disaster right now. So bad, I had to take this photo to remind me to never let it get this bad again... With the holidays and everything else, I have very little time to work there, let alone clean up. I am currently in the middle of installing a new Incabloc spring on an Omega 565. (not shown is the "messy" area in the garage, where I polish cases)

Let's see photos of your (undoubtedly neater) work areas

You have a cool work area despite it being a little messy. I do not own any tools like that lol.

J!m1

Renowned Member
6/6/14
Connecticut
Thanks.

A lot of money tied up right there... The staking set was my last (big) purchase; fully restored and I found NOS stakes to replace one that was broken and two others not included with the original set.

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
2022d793dd4647853728e93deed81bc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk