X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone

Comment

Finally got a PAM back in my collection Just waiting for a nice strap to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Alhig72 View Post

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
          Tudor in all versions
          Merry Christmas

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Bantry Bay, Co. Cork

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Glengarriff, Co. Cork

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Christmas evening everyone !

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone

Comment

THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Comment

Pam 9B
                              Last edited by sukwonee; 24-12-20, 17:31.

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
                                Enjoying the outdoors in the summer and eating out.
                                Pictures from a beautiful part of the world in better times, good times will be here again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X