My Seamaster Collection
    My 1675 Adventure

Comment

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

How did the cat get so fat?

Comment

back to the candy-show

Last edited by Aquanautilus; 18-12-20, 13:26.

AUDEMARS PIGUET - RO 15400, TT white | - RO 15202, blue
          BLANCPAIN - Fifty Fathoms, RG
          BREITLING - Super Ocean Heritage, black | - Super Ocean Abyss, black | - Avenger Blackbird
          FRANCK MULLER - Casablanca, white | - Casablanca, red | - Crazy Hours Color Dreams, black
          ?MEGA - Seamaster 300, Spectre | - Snoopy
          PATEK PHILIPPE - Nautilus 5711, blue | - World Time Chronograph 5930G, blue
          TUDOR - Heritage Chronograph, blue
          VACHERON CONSTANTIN - Tourbillon | - Overseas, white
          ROLEX - Explorer 1016 | - Explorer 214270 | - YachtMaster 116622, grey | - YachtMaster 116622, blue | - YachtMaster 116655, RG | - GMT 16710, Pepsi | - Seadweller DEEPSEA 1166600, blue
          - Submariner 114060 LN | - Submariner 116610 LV, Hulk | - Submariner 116619 LB, Smurf | - Submariner 16618 LN, all gold | - Submariner 16610 LV, Kermit (Franken TC)

- Daytona 6263 Paul Newman, red | - Daytona 116500 LN, white | - Daytona 116500 LN, black | - DJ 16203 TT | - DJ II 116334 SS, blue/riffled | - Oyster Perpetual 116000, Red Grape | - DayDate II, 218206, ice-blue

Comment

How did the cat get so fat?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by c_hall100 View Post

Nice. VSF?

Comment

Originally posted by theREALgoat View Post

Nice. VSF?
                    Yes mate love it

Comment

Breitling TWA

THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        "Did mcbigmac stole a watch from me?" -oascom
                        founder and member of The Official RWI Planet Ocean Club and the RWI Seamaster Club.
                        siggy by WingNut

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                          There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                          ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                          Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Last edited by C Master; 18-12-20, 16:19. Reason: Staff edit

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Working...
                                X