• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 23rd - 29th November 2020

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
BB day here too...

2020-11-23-07-42-51-950.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
GOOD EVENING, folks!

Welcome to a new week of lovely, excititing gems; to enjoy them, just stay safe and be sensible.

Today's ride is this old ROLEX TT SUB (c) I've had for a long time and have kept it safely ensconced in one of my watch boxes. I decided to wear this because (1). I haven't worn it in a very long time, and (2). it's my all time FAV Rolex Sub. A few years ago while on a Caribbean cruise, we stopped off in St. Thomas and found ourselves at the Rolex shop located there. In the display case was a new, shiny GEN version of this, which wifey wanted to purchase for me. I told her to wait a minute and check out the sales price -- $12,000 usd. I told her I loved her very much & was happy she wanted to make ME happy; but, I was not prepared -- or willing to lay down the cost of a decent used car; needless to say she was stunned by the price. Sometimes, Rolex makes it very difficult to purchase one of their watches. I'm content with the two beautiful reps of it I have. dave: